UI/UX Engineer – Team Lead
We are looking for a passionate, hardworking UI/UX Engineer with demonstrated team leadership and/or project management experience. Working for a thriving data and technology company, a global leader in cyber intelligence and investigations, you’ll have the opportunity to create a variety of cutting-edge cyber security products and tools. You’ll partner with our investigators, researchers and the advanced engineering team to rapidly build and deploy state of the art products, with a focus on service delivery.
We’re an extremely fast paced team that values rapid prototyping and deployment of value to our customers. Your work will be highly visible. We provide an environment that is highly autonomous, fast-paced, fun, and full of opportunities to learn.
- 3+ years of experience in full stack development
- Demonstrated team leadership and / or project management experience
- Demonstrated ability working in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum
- Requirements gathering experience
- Passion for working directly with customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related
- Demonstrated project leadership experience
- Demonstrated data visualization experience
- Open Source project development
- Data analytics Visualization experience
- Cloud Development (AWS, Azure, etc)
- React, Redux
- Swagger / OpenAPI
- Familiarity with frameworks such as webpack, grunt, django.
- Familiarity with build pipelines such as AWS Codebuild, TravisCI, CircleCI, Codeship
- JIRA / GitHub
- Python, Command Line
Required Soft Skills
Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate and exchange information including ability to interact with a diverse group of individuals with varied levels of understanding and authority within customer institutions. Ability to clearly and effectively document the areas of primary responsibility. A high level of accuracy, dependability, and responsibility is essential.
What We Offer
We believe in investing in people. We offer competitive compensation (based on experience), flexible schedule, and excellent benefits. This is a unique environment that’s likely more challenging than most, but offers excitement, reward, and a sense of accomplishment consistent with such endeavors.
Remote work options are available for highly qualified candidates. Remote workers are required to attend quarterly, in-person meetings.
All offers subject to candidate background check.